Hochentwickelte Prober- und Messsysteme für Micro-Display-Anwendungen
- Excellent alignment accuracy thanks to the combination of accurate probing tables, fully integrated control software and a finely tuned motorized positioning system
- Highly precise probing capability for Micro LEDs with very small pad sizes and pitches down to the micron scale.
- Sophisticated needle force control
- Accurate thermal control
- Anti-vibration solutions for different test environments
- Probe contact compensation
- Integration of probe cards or micro-positioners for reliable Micro LED backplane measurements
- Ability to test optical devices with complex pad layouts with ease
- Flexible probe sequence
- MPI SIRIUS prober control software provides comprehensive control functions from basic wafer alignment, mapping, probe mark inspection to the deployment of MPI’s advanced Needle Alignment Mechanism (NAM) technology.
- The STARGAZER Photonics Test System features a user-centric design that can be flexibly configured and programmed according to your unique test requirements.
STARGAZER Photonics Test System
Flexibility: With support for multiple test recipes, the user can flexibly select or modify the workflow or edit parameters according to the product and tests being performed
Production Management: Manage lab/production data via the intuitive and easy-to-use software interface. Integrated real-time system monitoring and reporting enable a smooth and fully unattended test process
Seamless Integration: With MPI’s extensive instrument library, the STARGAZER test system can easily interface with mainstream third-party measurement instruments to meet your unique testing needs.