Ultra low noise and fast settling modeling and characterization tests
- Optimized for DC parametric test and single site WLR
- Compatible with standard 4.5″ rectangular edge card holders
- Several connector options available
- Compatible with quick disconnect triaxial cable harnesses
- 40 millimeter ceramic probe card
- Temperature compensated for use from -65°C to 300°C
- Extended temperature option to 600°C
- Sub-fA level leakage measurements available
- Quasi-Kelvin connections available
Ultra low noise and fast settling modeling and characterization tests are made possible by Celadon’s patented ceramic probe cards.
The 40 mm tile was designed for mounting on a standard 4.5″ probe card holder. The 1.6 mm (0.062″) thick rails allow the chassis to slip into planarity adjustable probe card holders for most analytical probe stations.