Cables & Accessories
Quietest cables in the Industry. Get the most out of your probe card.
- Low noise/low triboelectric effect
- Low leakage/isolation between signal and guard
- Low guard to shield capacitance/minimize load on guard amp
- Strong to minimize damage/should be clamped or held
- All cable systems are manufactured to perform to the highest standards of ultra-low noise so that you can obtain the most accurate results possible.
Cables are designed and manufactured by Celadon. Cables are available in lengths custom to the half-meter, and can be manufactured with a variety of industry standard connectors, such as coaxial, triaxial, Type8, Edge 24/48 or 35/70, DSub 9, 15, 25, or 50; or advanced multi-contact. Depending on the overall size of the final product, an anti-abrasion sheath may be used to prevent wire wear.
Light Tight Enclosure
The Celadon Octagon Light Tight Enclosure surrounds the probe card to guarantee maximum low-level current monitoring performance.
- Removable side panels allow for customization of the cabling connection.
- 25-pin AMP connectors allow quick connect and disconnect of the low leakage driven guard channels
- A removable lid completes the light tight design
Rigid and stable probe card holder for T200™, T300™, and VersaTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology/VersaPlate™. Also Compatible with T40™, T90™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology, and special probe cards. Temperature Stable to 400°C. Three point planarity adjustment. Compatible with the Cascade Elite, Accretech UF3000, TEL P12, and other probers. Also designed for high Z force multi-site probing applications.
- Modular Adaptor Ring
- High stability
- Designed for correct probe card heights
- Allows use of full range of Celadon ceramic probe cards such as T40™, T90™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology, T200™ and T300™
- Has insert rings to hold various types of Celadon probe cards, which allows for rapid probe card changes
- Theta change does not cause x-y shift, reducing setup time via central axis pivot action
- Transportable from one prober to another with personality rings
- Allows probe stations to use high pin count probe cards due to superior strength and rigidity (prober requires chuck with minimal tilt for given applied Z force)
- Designed for thermal probing applications with materials that will hold up to wide temperature variations
- Has high Z force planarity adjustments required by multi-site probe cards
- Allows probe cards to be rotated so if wafer orientation changes, you do not have to purchase another probe card