Find a suitable product for your needs.
PIV 1002 - MOSFET Designer Tool
Laboratory system for the characterization of high-voltage MOSFET.
PIV1002 is a laboratory system for the characterization of high voltage MOSFETs. The MOSFETs are subjected to a pulsed measurement, which enables an isothermal behavior. Thus, devices can also be characterized at wafer level in high power ranges.
By setting the duty cycle during the measurement, the component can be characterized from isothermal behavior to thermal effects.
The output and transfer characteristic can be measured. The PIV1002 introduces
programmable stress cycles that allow reliability testing on 2- and 3-pole devices; e.g. pulsed hot carrier injections (HCI) on MOSFETs.
The system can also be remotely controlled by IC-CAP.
Features & Benefit
- Maximum drain voltage: 1100 V
- Maximum drain current: 1 A
- Pulse Width: 250 ns - 5 ms
- ICCAP driver
- 2-4 Terminal devices
- Reliability test (HCI)
- Bulk current measurement
- P and N-MOSFET, as well as Depletion MOSFET / 2 pin devices
- Overcurrent protection switch (needle protection)
The measurement system can be operated via a user-friendly control software on the PC. The PIV1002 has three different operating modes:
- Constant pulse width: The gate voltage is changed with the outer measuring loop. The measured drain-source voltage is changed with the inner loop. Hence, performance diagrams can be generated with very small pulse widths and smallest thermal loads.
- Constant gate voltage: The pulse width is changed with the outer measuring loop. The drain voltage is changed with the inner loop. This allows for examining the thermal drift behavior of the device.
- Cycle Mode for reliability studies
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640