Find a suitable product for your needs.
MeasLab - Intelligent measuring platform
MeasLab is a freely programmable real-time controller for measurement and control tasks.
The hardware consists of a base module with:
- ARM 9 Prozessor
- 400 MHz Taktfrequenz
- 64 MB Ram
- 128 MB Flash memory
An integrated monochrome display with a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels provides enough space for status messages and additional information.
- 12 analog voltage inputs (-10...10 V)
- 8 analog voltage outputs (-10...10 V)
- 16 digital inputs (0...15 V)
- 16 digital outputs (0...15 V)
- remote control by TCP/IP
MeasLab provides a trigger link for connecting several boards to solve complex measurement tasks.
Optional modules for extendable application range:
- fast 100 mA power supply with current and voltage feedback measurement with 0...10 V
- bipolar 1 A supply with current and voltage feedback measurement with 0...10 V (4 per board)
- 12-channel differential amplifier board with 4 current sources
Including Lua Script Editor
A comfortable Lua Script Editor with syntax - highlighting and auto complete functionality - is included.
It is used for creating Lua Scripts and the visualization of automatically generated measurement data.
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640