Find a suitable product for your needs.
HVC Switch - Automated High Power switching
100 A and 3 kV - designed for Keithley 2651A and 2657A
The HVC Switch combines measuring of sources with 3 kV and 100 A for automated measurements of power components such as MOSFET transistors on wafer level and packaged devices.
The unit acts as a selector, enabling off-state high voltage leakage characterization and RDS(on) measurements under a high current load with a single contacting.
Features & Benefits
- Automated measurement for 100A and 3kV sources
- For Keithley HC and HV SMUs (2651A/2657A)
- Built-in high voltage protection for gate control with 2612B
- Interlock management for test equipment
- HV triax for leakage measurement
- Digital I/O (e.g. for control of limiting oscillation)
- LUA script for safety switching between HV and HC
- Relais for easy threshold voltage measurements
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640