Find a suitable product for your needs.
Tile-on-Card™ Probe Card
Production Multiprobe – Extreme Temperature Options available
The Celadon Tile-on-Card probe card is a low cost solution for various temperature ranges and ambient Device Testing, Modeling & Characterization or Wafer Level Reliability.
- Benefiting from the Celadon patented Crash Resistant Ceramic Technology
- Low maintenance and low cost of ownership through long life
- Supports multi-die testing for up to 200 probes
- Supports various tester platforms
Imagine the ability to test 4/8/16 DUTs at once at 200°C for Automotive production test or multiple DUTs at 4K for Quantum Computing testing
What you can expect:
- Increased throughput, exceptional probe card lifetime performance coupled with stability over Extreme Temperatures, Celadon’s TOC™ probe card leads the industry in performance and cost.
- Celadon’s uniquely robust and repairable patented probe-in-ceramic crash resistant probe cards reduce maintenance headaches while increasing tester utilization.
- Celadon’s TOC™ probe cards are known for achieving 10 Million+ touch downs before rebuild on test floors worldwide.
- In addition to Semiconductor applications, Celadon’s TOC™s probe cards are chosen for production in Medical, Military and Space applications worldwide.
- Celadon can design a PCB for a custom application, or even convert an existing epoxy ring card into a Celadon Tile-on-Card™.
- With PCB materials and low-leakage expertise, Celadon can design a solution to fit any requirement.
- The end result to expect with this product is low cost of test with superior test capability.
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640