Find a suitable product for your needs.
T40™ Series Probe Cards
T40LL, T40HT, T40AF, T40LLIC, T40AFIC
The 40 mm tile was designed for mounting on a standard 4.5” probe card holder. The 1.6 mm (0.062 in) thick rails allow the chassis to slip into planarity adjustable probe card holders for most analytical probe stations.
T40 ceramic probe cards have excellent performance with low noise and fast settling times, even in high temperatures. Cards are designed with crash resistant technology in case of prober malfunction. Available with AttoFast™ probes for fast settling times and low leakage even at high temperatures. Ultra high temperature (600 °C) models available.
AttoFast™ settling at 1 second:
- Leakage < 1 fA/V from -65 °C to 125 °C
- Leakage < 2 fA/V from 125 °C to 200 °C
- Leakage < 4 fA/V from 200 °C to 300 °C
Low Leakage at 10 seconds:
- Leakage < 5 fA/V from -65 °C to 75 °C
- Leakage < 10 fA/V from 75 °C to 100 °C
- Leakage < 50 fA/V from 100 °C to 150 °C
- Leakage < 300 fA/V from 150 °C to 200 °C
- Standard operating range -60 °C to 300 °C,
optional to 400 °C or 600 °C
- Up to 50 probes per Low Leakage card
- Up to 32 probes per AttoFast™ card
- Fits standard 4.5” probe card holders
- Minimum pitch pattern-dependent
- Standard X-Y accuracy 10 % pad size
- Standard Z accuracy +/- 5 microns
- Size: 152 x 114 x 21 mm; .5 kg
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640