Find a suitable product for your needs.
T200 & T300 ButtonTile™ Probe Cards
The Celadon T200™/T300™ probe cards are designed for long-term, multi-site, high-density wafer level reliability tests up to 400°C.
In today’s economic environment, conventional reliability data is needed quickly while eliminating the cost, electrical stress, and delay of parts packaging while maintaining a wafer performance map.
ButtonTile™ probe cards eliminate the need for constant monitoring and adjustment - after aligning the probe card, simply walk away and let the prober do its job.
A 200mm T200 probe card can accomodate up to 5,000 probes, and a 300mm T300 probe card can accomodate up to 10,000 probes.
Low Leakage at 10 seconds:
- Leakage < 5fA/V from -65° to 75°C
- Leakage < 10 fA/V from 75° to 100°C
- Leakage < 50 fA/V from 100° to 150°C
- Leakage < 300 fA/V from 150° to 200°C
- Leakage < 1pA/V from 200° to 300°C
- Standard operating range -60° to 300°C, optional to 400°C
- Up to 5,000 probes per T200
- Up to 10,000 probes per T300
- Minimum pitch pattern-dependent
- Standard X-Y accuracy 10% pad size
- Standard Z variation: +/- 12 microns over entire probe card
- Coverage areas: T200 - 180mm; T300 - 280mm
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640