International Microwave Symposium 2016
MPI exhibits its products at the IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium 2016 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
From May 24 to 26, MPI presents its manual wafer probers for mmW applications with sub-THz range. Furthermore, there will be a joint presentation with Rhode & Schwarz.
Venue: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
- MPI booth: #2019
- Rhode & Schwarz booth: #1827
TS150-THZ – Probe System for mmW Applications
The MPI TS150-THZ is the industries first probe station specifically designed for precise measurements on wafer and/or substrates in sub-THz range.
- 1 µm fine XYZ wafer positioning with a unique air-bearing chuck stage movement
- 1 µm contact repeatability with the “automated” platen lift function lever
- 1 µm Δl settings for extremely accurate multi-line TRL calibration
Designed for maximum stability, the system is the ideal platform and for easy re-setting of different banded mmW solutions, based upon a seamless integration of state of the art frequency extenders.
...additional product showcase at the IMS 2016
Furthermore, at the Rhode & Schwarz booth #1827 you can see an MPI TS200 live demo:
- Manual 200mm 4-Port RF Probe System
- RF Calibration Software
ATV will also be on site. Our software engineer Ingo Berg is looking forward to meeting you!
You are welcome to make a special appointment.